I don’t know why I felt like publicly outing myself like this on the internet… hopefully you get some entertainment out of it. Let the record show, I am a strong, confident woman & I like to think I have it all going on. But, I’m a woman. There are some things in my nature that simply have no good explanation.
1. This whole Youtube montage that’s going around of “moments that while restore your faith in humanity”. Oh. Just call it.
2. One time I had to sit at the table and chop veggies. It was a late dinner and I was just too tired to stand at the counter. So I cried in the kitchen about it as I sat there in my apron upset about my thighs & upper body strength.
3. If even a small part of the”I Will Remember You” song comes on I will have flashbacks to the ASPCA commercials and lose it.
4. I saw Kyle’s birth certificate over the weekend as we were boxing up his stuff and was overwhelmed with gratefulness for the fact that he was born. I had to take a quick break and just lay down.
5. Any and all proposal/wedding videos.
6. Spent an hour on my hair & makeup and then got into my car with the AC broken and traffic all the way out of town. Naturally, the only thing to do was have a moment to just cry about it.
7. Spent all day making Christmas cookies, roughly 300 of them. Took a nap by the cozy fire and woke up to find them all 300 of them scattered over the backyard and my dogs on a total sugar rush. It warranted tears.
8. Basically every episode of Parenthood.
9. Slow country songs.
10. Kyle (quickly admitted he was joking) but glanced at my computer and told me I couldn’t decorate our house the way I had it all planned on my Pinterest.
Lord help my poor (soon to be) husband. He’s a saint.
…&&& thank you for waterproof mascara.
That’s all for today.