Happy Tuesday! I know we’ve already put our horse blinders on as far as Thanksgiving and are dead set on Christmas at this point, but, I didn’t want to let myself get too far gone before I did my yearly gratefulness list! I decided last year that I’d make this a tradition and I got so busy last week that I never got around to it, so here we are the second of December, and my gratefulness list is finally up! So lets get after it! Yes, I happy cried the whole way through this, good thing I have a waterproof keyboard protector.
1. Jesus. I am redeemed! You set me free. Just when I think I can’t love you more, you grow my heart 2 sizes and I’m bursting with joy & awe at your great victory in my life. I am overwhelmed by the magnitude of your power and gentleness all in one breath. Thank you for the times of trial, thank you for the times of joy, come what may, I’m yours! Give me more of you, God.
2.Kyle. How did I even get you to go on a date with me? I respect Kyle for his heart. He takes such good care of me. He protects me, prays for me, stays up late giggling on the phone with me, does math for me, is the best gift giver I know, and is so patient, sweet, funny, and completely a servant leader. Not to mention, he’s adorable and funny and he loves Jesus. Yep. Rally the parade floats. He’s the real deal and I’m his (loudest) cheerleader.
3. Dad, Mom & Grason. I’m so blessed with a huge network of extended family and friends who I consider to be family, but Kyle, Mom, Dad, & Grason are #1. I’m kind of at a loss for words on this one. Love you so much!
4. All of you! The family here is so special to me and I’m so grateful for this community of Martha Stewart, dress-up, foodie and family-style-loving friends.
5. Kitchen Aid. Yes ma’am, everyday. Especially the bread hook. And the whisk. Okay, AND the paddle attachment. Gosh don’t make me narrow it down, I love you all!
6. Christmas (all inclusive) trees, decor, music, sweaters, weather, food…
7. All my blogging pals. I’ve met so many incredibly creative ‘makers’ & innovators this year in the blogging world. Ya’ll are just flat out rad and I’m so inspired by all of you.
8. Pandora Radio. For my ever changing music taste and for making my whole life a music video. Side note: I bought Taylor’s cd anyways and I have no regrets and no bitterness over the situation.
9. Good concealer. *A moment of silence.
10. The smell of Sunday dinner being cooked.
11. My ability to pay bills.
12. My car didn’t break down at all this year! I did pick up a friend’s dog recently and it peed in my backseat, but as far as car incidents go, I’m not complaining!
13. Didn’t loose my phone or drop it into any bodies of water! But really…
14. Grocery Stores, Farmers Markets and my garden.
16. Our service men & women. My ability to vote, and the freedom I exercise daily and take for granted.
17. Photographs. I take so much joy in capturing little moments of life.
18. Toilet Paper. Haters gonna hate. But listen, what would life be like without it? Ok ok ok breathe and hug your toilet paper. Thank you TP.
19. Pillows. Fluffy, thin, big, little, fuzzy, knit, sequined, monogrammed, I love them all.
20. SALT. You make everything better.
21. Rainy days. Good books, cozy blankets whipped cream … and a little hot chocolate. I love rain. The curiosity, vastness and majesty of clouds has always makes me loose my train of thought. I’m amazed by them.
22. Birthdays. Any excuse to celebrate, give gifts, decorate and whip the sprinkles out. Such fun!
23. Netflix. Blessing and a curse.
24. Air conditioning. I’m a total hot weather wimp. I am so seriously grateful for air conditioning.
25. Mismatched dinnerware. Tea cups, silverware etc. I’m a fan.
26. Throwing things out. Gosh. I love to declutter. It gives me such freedom to be detached from “things”. I’m so affected by my surroundings. An inspiring and streamlined space is crucial for my effectiveness.
27. Living off the land. Growing my own food & collecting fresh eggs. Getting my hands dirty in my garden.
28. The fact that hair grows back. Pushing past that awkward phase people! We’re all in this together.
29. I’m engaged! To the man of my dreams! AH!
30. The Bible. The only ‘self help’ book I really need.